Just recently I have been experiencing crashes every time the app is launched. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted my PC, everything. Not one thing has worked that I've tried. I really would like to get back to editing my videos and I have $16 into the pro version (from when it was on sale) and I really liked this app. Please help in any way possible.
Hi, Animotica continuously crashes when trying to open the program. it opens the load screen and then crashes.
Hi! We are truly sorry that you faced with these problems!
Please, try to execute the following instructions:
1) Update your Windows and Animotica;
2) Reset the store cash;
-press Win+R combination and perform "wsreset" command
3) Be sure that your date, region format, time are correct and match.
4) Try to use Windows Troubleshoot
- type "Troubleshoot" in the search field
- then select Additional troubleshooter
- at the end of the list select Windows Store apps and run troubleshooters
5) Check your system with "sfc/scannow" function
-press Win+R combination and perform "sfc/scannow" command
What fixed it?
Sorry, that was old, it started doing it again and I’m not sure what it was that fixed it anymore. I switched to a different video editor that is more of a professional-type editor, called VSDC, which I have the premium version of.