Just recently I have been experiencing crashes every time the app is launched. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted my PC, everything. Not one thing has worked that I've tried. I really would like to get back to editing my videos and I have $16 into the pro version (from when it was on sale) and I really liked this app. Please help in any way possible.
Hi! We are truly sorry that you faced with these problems!
Please, try to execute the following instructions:
1) Update your Windows and Animotica;
2) Reset the store cash;
-press Win+R combination and perform "wsreset" command
3) Be sure that your date, region format, time are correct and match.
4) Try to use Windows Troubleshoot
- type "Troubleshoot" in the search field
- then select Additional troubleshooter
- at the end of the list select Windows Store apps and run troubleshooters
5) Check your system with "sfc/scannow" function
-press Win+R combination and perform "sfc/scannow" command